At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results: Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
If you are an individual who has a drive for results, thrives working on highly collaborative, cross-functional teams and demonstrates the agility to work in a lean, fast-paced environment then get to know us at www.pinnaclefoods.com/careers.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Individual is responsible for the overall management of perpetual inventory transactions in the internal system as it relates to finished goods, ingredients, and packaging stored in 3rd party managed distribution centers. Supervisory responsibilities over 6 inventory control analyst/ shipping clerks. Duties include order processing for intercompany inventory movements as well as customer orders, adjustments, and inventory reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain accurate inventory to the location, lot code and LPN level in all locations as it relates to finished goods, ingredients, and packaging stored in 3rd party managed distribution centers in the ConAgra/Pinnacle inventory system.
• Supervisor over 6 inventory control analysts/Shipping clerks and their responsibilities to maintain the perpetual inventory and is responsible for the accuracy, corrective action and communication of all inventory movements.
• Duties also include working with customer service, warehouse distribution, transportation, plant shipping/receiving teams and 3rd party warehouse staff for inventory control related issues and opportunities.
• Assists in setting up new locations for 3rd party warehouses, establishing inventory control processes, reporting, EDI transmissions, and transaction verifications. Responsible for training inventory control analysts to manage new location.
• Supervises the overall transactions at specific co-manufacture locations, including direct customer shipments.
• Directs team in managing customer orders from the open order report. Supervises team in set up ship dates, managing customer order fulfillment, setting up orders for picking/staging.
• Manages and works closely with customer service and the warehouse team for all bill do not ship and return merchandise authorizations to keep inventory accurate and customer invoicing correct.
• Participates in various projects as it relates to inventory control/customer order fulfillment and leads discussions for system capabilities and processes.
• Creates and distributes weekly adjustment reports to recap transactions within the Pinnacle system and receives approvals from the appropriate parties for Sarbanes Oxley Compliance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Strong background in inventory control and transaction processing.
• Detail oriented and organization skills are a must.
• Attention to detail and process flows and procedures.
• Ability to solve problems and research within the system.
• Must be able to use Excel with skills at an intermediate level.
• Good communication skills as individual will work within the department as well as many other teams within the company in various locations.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Logistics – preferred .
• APICS certification
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.