At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for the execution and monitoring of all 3rd shift maintenance related to production machinery, utilities and building. This position is also responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of control and data management systems throughout the facility.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
• Actively pursue safety and environmental business metrics through high performance management programs and a collaborative team approach.
• Conduct routine GMP and Safety inspections of the facility grounds and structures. Action plan around observations and findings to ensure continuous improvement.
• Plan and schedule the activities of maintenance personnel according to plant production and maintenance requirements to facilitate seamless maintenance and production flow.
• Plan and schedule activities necessary for maintaining and repairing facility grounds and structures in accordance with local ordinance and good manufacturing practices.
• Utilize CMMS to direct the Maintenance Planner and Parts Specialist in the management of MRO inventory and planned work.
• Manage maintenance staffing levels to accommodate production load.
• Promote professional development of the maintenance team through effective leadership and strict adherence to standards. Conduct performance appraisal and remediation on schedule.
• Assist the leadership team in enhancing a culture of Trust, Candor, and Ownership causing actionable business results and a positive work place.
• Interpret downtime, MTTR, and MTBF data from a Production Efficiency Management Database application such as CDC Factory software .
• Facilitate training of maintenance and plant personnel in the operation, safety, and maintenance of equipment.
• Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
This position provides direct supervision of up to 20 maintenance personnel. This position will manage the progressive training of all maintenance technicians throughout the organization.
• Completion of a two year technical college degree program or Associate’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Facility Management or related curriculum or equivalent experience is required. Bachelor degree in related discipline preferred.
• A license in a skilled trade (i.e. electrical, plumbing or HVAC) is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of operations supervision, project engineering or related maintenance experience, preferred.
• Experience with continuous improvement methodologies, preferred.
• Experience working in a food manufacturing environment, preferred.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.