At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
We are looking for experienced Manufacturing Leaders to drive projects and initiatives to improve our overall manufacturing & distribution network that are critical to enabling Pinnacle’s growth strategy.
• Develop and implement processes that drive continuous improvement in the areas of Employee Safety, Product Quality & Safety, Environmental Compliance, Customer Service and Cost.
• Support initiatives to improve service metrics that align to the Integrated Business Plan (IBP).
• Collaborate with the Supply Chain Leadership Team to develop initiatives that align to critical manufacturing priorities.
• Support the development of capital plans for facilities to maintain facility stewardship of the locations and align with the future business needs of the brands.
• Lead the development of high performance work teams.
• Lead special projects and assignments as needed.
• Minimum of 10 years of Operations Leadership (management) experience in a complex, fast paced manufacturing environment, required.
• Experience leading continuous improvement processes in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience driving business results in the areas of Employee Safety, Product Quality & Safety, Environmental Compliance, Customer Service and Cost.
• Experience leading the development and successful implementation of complex projects in a manufacturing environment.
• Change Agent with a demonstrated ability to “think outside the box” and a proven talent for driving innovative solutions and ideas.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information, evaluate risk, and employ excellent judgment in making effective and timely decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to mentor, motivate and positively influence others.
• Excellent problem solving, project management and prioritization skills.
• Strong communicator – both verbally and in writing
Fit for Pinnacle:
• Experience working in a resource-lean environment – ability to be “scrappy” and resourceful
• “Working Leader” construct – must roll up their sleeves and do work along with leading broad team
• High sense of accountability, ownership of results
• Ability to work both strategically and operationally.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.