At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
Responsible for the monitoring, guiding and enhancing a total line
driven safety culture. Work with central safety committee to drive the safety
culture of the facility.
· Will provide or coordinate safety training for OSHA compliance
and other safety related items, such as accident investigation and auditing
· Implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
· Coordinate training for the First responder program and provide necessary direction
· Conduct and/or coordinate department safety audits and inspections.
· Provide corporate update for the corporate audit or corporate safety initiatives
· Implement safety awareness and incentive programs as recommend by central safety
· Oversee the worker compensation program and coordinate efforts with our insurance carrier and corporate.
· Coordinating and providing agenda for Plant manager’s central safety meeting.
· Review accident/injury tends and coordinate the programs that will reduce the trends.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.