Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
If you are an individual who has a drive for results, thrives working on highly collaborative, cross-functional teams and demonstrates the agility to work in a lean, fast-paced environment then get to know us at www.pinnaclefoods.com/careers.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
An Associate Food Scientist to perform food product development work to meet established project objectives in the R&D Brand and Margin Enhancement (BME) team supporting the Dry businesses. This position will report into the Director Product Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; other duties may be assigned
• Demonstrated technical competence
• Demonstrated motivation and creative problem solving skills
• Ability to interact with others in manufacturing, lab and office environment
• Strong technical/analytical skills
• Good time management and multitasking skills
• Computer skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Minimum 1-2 years food product development experience is required
• Exposure to manufacturing processes and equipment preferred
B.S. Food Science or equivalent
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer – qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.