Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
If you are an individual who has a drive for results, thrives working on highly collaborative, cross-functional teams and demonstrates the agility to work in a lean, fast-paced environment then get to know us at www.pinnaclefoods.com/careers.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Category Analyst will be responsible for performing key analysis and tracking on all business metrics, as well as supporting the development and execution of brand initiatives critical to the annual marketing programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analysis of syndicated consumption data, including analysis of competitive trends
* Analysis of shipment and inventory data
* Tracking and managing sales and marketing budget process
* Support key project execution including innovation, line extensions and packaging refreshes
* Supporting the development of annual business plans to achieve approved volume, share, and spending objectives for the Brand
* Proficiency in data analysis, budget management, computer skills, and supporting project execution/management
* Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize under pressure and within tight timelines
* Ability to interact cross functionally within organization
* Strong interpersonal, communication, influencing and analytical skills
* Detail oriented, organized, reliable and resourceful with practical understanding of marketing processes.
* Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision; desire to be in an entrepreneurial high-growth environment
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.