At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead Corporate and Plant asset reliability resources to drive continuous improvement in machine and line performance across Pinnacle Foods
• Develop comprehensive asset reliability playbook comprised of maintenance processes that will be utilized across the manufacturing network
• Institutionalize the use of CMMS to track maintenance activities within plants
• Define and track Maintenance KPIs and follow through with plant to improve performance
• Implement preventive and predictive maintenance practices to improve equipment reliability
• Establish training and development programs that will improve the leadership and technical skills of both salaried and hourly maintenance resources at the manufacturing facilities
• Train and establish discipline around utilizing Root Cause Problem Solve tools to mitigate equipment downtime
• Implement best practices for parts room inventory management to reduce inventory value and increase turns
• Partner with HR to develop criteria, testing protocol, and partnerships to accelerate the identification and hiring of highly skilled maintenance associates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 10+ years of increasing responsibility within Engineering and Maintenance field.
• Experience leading a plant maintenance organization
• Experience within Food and Beverage industry
• Demonstrated success leading within a continuous improvement environment
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fluid, fast-paced situations, with the personal leadership to influence and positively motivate self and peers.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Familiarization with OSHA, USDA, FDA and EPA regulations.
• Corporate Asset Reliability Resources
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any field), required
• Master’s Degree in related field, preferred
• Requires 50% travel
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.