At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: Unleashing Brand Potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Provide leadership and direction to develop and implement asset maintenance and reliability programs across the Pinnacle manufacturing organization. Responsible for developing, implementing and institutionalizing maintenance KPIs, training and development plans for technical resources, root cause problem solving, preventive maintenance discipline, predictive maintenance, parts room inventory management, etc . Position will report to Vice President of Engineering.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead Corporate and Plant asset reliability resources to drive continuous improvement in machine and line performance across Pinnacle Foods
• Develop comprehensive asset reliability playbook comprised of maintenance processes that will be utilized across the manufacturing network
• Institutionalize the use of CMMS to track maintenance activities within plants
• Define and track Maintenance KPIs and follow through with plant to improve performance
• Implement preventive and predictive maintenance practices to improve equipment reliability
• Establish training and development programs that will improve the leadership and technical skills of both salaried and hourly maintenance resources at the manufacturing facilities
• Train and establish discipline around utilizing Root Cause Problem Solve tools to mitigate equipment downtime
• Implement best practices for parts room inventory management to reduce inventory value and increase turns
• Partner with HR to develop criteria, testing protocol, and partnerships to accelerate the identification and hiring of highly skilled maintenance associates
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• 10+ years of increasing responsibility within Engineering and Maintenance field.
• Experience leading a plant maintenance organization
• Experience within Food and Beverage industry
• Demonstrated success leading within a continuous improvement environment
• Demonstrated ability to function effectively in fluid, fast-paced situations, with the personal leadership to influence and positively motivate self and peers.
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Familiarization with OSHA, USDA, FDA and EPA regulations.
• Corporate Asset Reliability Resources
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (any field), required
• Master’s Degree in related field, preferred
• Requires 50% travel
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.