At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: Unleashing Brand Potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
- Manage operational maintenance functions, emphasizing safety, quality, efficiencies and yields. Primary aim should be elimination of waste associated with downtime.
- Utilize CMMS and Total Productive Maintenance Techniques to identify reliability opportunities in the manufacturing facility.
- Align maintenance department activities with the Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Metrics cascaded from the Corporate Leadership Team.
- Collaborate with the Production and Continuous Improvement teams to actively drive programs and education to advance the predictive maintenance agenda ensuring quarterly measurable gap closures.
- Responsible to ensure all new assets are capitalized on schedule and maintenance programs are developed for the equipment. Ensure the maintenance team acquires or develops necessary skillsets to prevent premature equipment failure.
- Promote professional development of the maintenance team through effective leadership and strict adherence to standards. Conduct performance appraisal and remediation necessary to ensure continuous personal growth of associates.
- Promote a culture of Trust, Candor, and Ownership causing actionable business results and a positive work place. Lead the journey to a High Performing Work Team.
- Prepare and manage maintenance controllable expense budget, including: repair materials, outside services, utilities, and repair labor.
- Interpret downtime, MTTR, and MTBF data from a production efficiency management database application such as CDC Factory software.
- Fully implement and maintain SQF 2000 Certified System requirements, including training verification, within area of responsibility.
This is a leadership position and the successful manager will arrive with a proven methodology and appreciation for team based success. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
¨ Bachelor of Science in an Engineering or related discipline, required.
¨ Masters degree, preferred.
¨ Minimum of 3 years of maintenance supervisory experience, required.
¨ Minimum of 5 year of related maintenance experience, LEAN Manufacturing and Six Sigma certifications preferred.
¨ Demonstrable proficiency in facilities maintenance including: boiler care, waste water treatment, and electrical distribution.
¨ Experience working with capital and controllable expense budgets, required.
¨ Experience working in a food manufacturing environment, preferred.
¨ Experience facilitating continuous improvement processes in a fast paced manufacturing environment.