At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supporting the deployment of a multi-year Supply Chain project utilizing Oracle VCP, including ASCP, APCC and CP.
• Modeling business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
• Developing/coding solution designs and configuration for Oracle VCP.
• Analyzing business requirements, translating them to Software requirements, and implementing the configuration necessary to meet the business needs.
• Collaborating with other IT teams to ensure that proposed and existing Supply Chain and Purchasing solutions plans are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
• Conducting research on emerging Supply Chain and Purchasing solutions technologies in support of systems development efforts.
• Possessing an overall view of where data is being used, the interfaces that support, and assessing the impact of changes across systems and processes
• Investigating source systems for Supply Chain data availability and accuracy
• Designing and implementing processes to ensure Supply Chain data quality
• Working with business and IT partners on improving data integrity and quality
• Deep understanding of Oracle VCP solution set.
• Deep understanding of Supply Chain and Purchasing functions.
• Hands on ability to make changes in the VCP application set.
• Ability to work with developers to drive changes and assure their quality.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to champion the adoption of best practices to improve the performance, reliability, and scalability of our data warehouse
• Perform data analysis to understand and explain existing data and data quality issues
• Effectively communicate conceptual and logical data models to business and IT partners
• Ability to work well and influence business users at all levels.
• Experience with Oracle VCP tools is required
• Effective communication skills, both oral & written with both technical and non-technical clients
• Ability to work independently & within a team environment
• Demonstrated collaborative, consultative, problem solving, prioritization and analytical skills
• Unwillingness to accept the status quo; proactive and with a ‘change for the better’ mindset.
• Proven ability to respond within short time to constraints and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy. Strong organization and prioritization skills relating to managing multiple projects
• Must be able to work closely and independently with application teams and business clients throughout the company to ensure proper data management solutions are in place.
• Knowledge of the CPG industry is preferred
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.