At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The role of the Supply Chain Architect is to collaborate closely with the business and IT in the areas of Supply Chain and Purchasing. The Supply Chain Architect will optimize business processes and align Oracle VCP and related applications to those business processes. The architect will develop a standard Oracle VCP architecture in support of Pinnacle’s Manufacturing facilities. The Supply Chain Architect will analyze business requirements, translate them to software requirements, and implement the configuration necessary to meet the business needs. The role requires a deep understanding and anticipation of business requirements and opportunities, so that the business processes can be optimized using IT solutions.
The individual will also work with Suppliers to build systems in the areas of Collaborative Planning and Purchasing. The role requires a strong blend of business, data, and technical skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supporting the deployment of a multi-year Supply Chain project utilizing Oracle VCP, including ASCP, APCC and CP.
• Modeling business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
• Developing solution designs and configuration for Oracle VCP.
• Analyzing business requirements, translating them to Software requirements, and implementing the configuration necessary to meet the business needs.
• Collaborating with other IT teams to ensure that proposed and existing Supply Chain and Purchasing solutions plans are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
• Conducting research on emerging Supply Chain and Purchasing solutions technologies in support of systems development efforts.
• Possessing an overall view of where data is being used, the interfaces that support, and assessing the impact of changes across systems and processes
• Investigating source systems for Supply Chain data availability and accuracy
• Designing and implementing processes to ensure Supply Chain data quality
• Working with business and IT partners on improving data integrity and quality
• Deep understanding of Oracle VCP solution set.
• Deep understanding of Supply Chain and Purchasing functions.
• Hands on ability to make changes in the VCP application set.
• Ability to work with developers to drive changes and assure their quality.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to champion the adoption of best practices to improve the performance, reliability, and scalability of our data warehouse
• Perform data analysis to understand and explain existing data and data quality issues
• Effectively communicate conceptual and logical data models to business and IT partners
• Ability to work well and influence business users at all levels.
• Experience with Oracle VCP tools is required
• Effective communication skills, both oral & written with both technical and non-technical clients
• Ability to work independently & within a team environment
• Demonstrated collaborative, consultative, problem solving, prioritization and analytical skills
• Unwillingness to accept the status quo; proactive and with a ‘change for the better’ mindset.
• Proven ability to respond within short time to constraints and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy. Strong organization and prioritization skills relating to managing multiple projects
• Must be able to work closely and independently with application teams and business clients throughout the company to ensure proper data management solutions are in place.
• Knowledge of the CPG industry is preferred
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.