At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
• Lead the Core Design of JDE Enterprise One through process flow diagrams, requirements documents and system designs using standard IT methodologies
• Ensure the design minimizes customization and utilizes out of the box software capabilities.
• Work with business to establish policies and procedures supporting processes.
• Lead system testing efforts by writing and executing test scripts.
• Assure training content is accurate and reflects system and business processes.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to assure system design works with other modules.
• Work with other legacy system team leads to assure all integration is developed and tested.
• Drive suggestions and ideas for improving client satisfaction, improving operational effectiveness, building teamwork, and participates in some management meetings.
• Be committed to providing excellent service to customers.
• JD Edwards Enterprise One skills
• Strong analysis skills
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative Team Player
• Driving for Results
• Complex Decisions Making
• Good knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One Foundation
• Good knowledge of Enterprise One Procurement system with several other JDE modules including Address Book, Inventory Management, Advanced Pricing, Warehouse Management, Customer Master, General Ledger, and Accounts Receivable
• Working knowledge of Tax Systems and/or Supply Chain systems
• Familiarity with SQL
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to schedule and complete tasks and duties without constant, direct supervision
• This individual must demonstrate a history of excellent communication and customer service skills.
• This person must be able to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules
• Ability to work independently, and be a self-starter
• An individual in this position should have 3 to 5 years’ experience demonstrated to be applicable to job requirements.
• Knowledge of consumer goods application systems a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Technology, or related degree plan or equivalent
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.