At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Pinnacle Foods Procure to Pay IT Lead in the implementation of JDE Enterprise One ERP system.
Leads workshops in all Procure to Pay functional areas including Supplier Management, Order Genreation, Blanket POs, Quote Orders, Change Orders, Approval Processes, and Receipt Routings. Must have a blend of business and software skills to develop solutions that improve processes at Pinnacle Foods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
• Lead the Core Design of JDE Enterprise One through process flow diagrams, requirements documents and system designs using standard IT methodologies
• Ensure the design minimizes customization and utilizes out of the box software capabilities.
• Work with business to establish policies and procedures supporting processes.
• Lead system testing efforts by writing and executing test scripts.
• Assure training content is accurate and reflects system and business processes.
• Collaborate cross-functionally to assure system design works with other modules.
• Work with other legacy system team leads to assure all integration is developed and tested.
• Drive suggestions and ideas for improving client satisfaction, improving operational effectiveness, building teamwork, and participates in some management meetings.
• Be committed to providing excellent service to customers.
• JD Edwards Enterprise One skills
• Strong analysis skills
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative Team Player
• Driving for Results
• Complex Decisions Making
• Good knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One Foundation
• Good knowledge of Enterprise One Procurement system with several other JDE modules including Address Book, Inventory Management, Advanced Pricing, Warehouse Management, Customer Master, General Ledger, and Accounts Receivable
• Working knowledge of Tax Systems and/or Supply Chain systems
• Familiarity with SQL
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Ability to schedule and complete tasks and duties without constant, direct supervision
• This individual must demonstrate a history of excellent communication and customer service skills.
• This person must be able to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules
• Ability to work independently, and be a self-starter
• An individual in this position should have 3 to 5 years’ experience demonstrated to be applicable to job requirements.
• Knowledge of consumer goods application systems a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Technology, or related degree plan or equivalent
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer –qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.